Every business should have CARCO in their corner.
Your business is your business, and it should be protected and guarded at all costs. That is where we come in. We are CARCO, a nationally recognized leader in the investigation of internal and external fraud. We have been helping clients identify and address serious risks for 30+ years, and we are positioned to help you protect your company.
At CARCO, we take the investigation of your business matters very seriously—and nothing escapes us. We look under every rock, checking and doublechecking our sources to give you all the information you need to make an educated decision. When you hire CARCO, your business becomes our business.
Our in-depth investigative services are legendary in the security industry.
Take a closer look today to see the services we provide that can help you keep your company safe today and well into the future.
CARCO's investigative services provide domestic and international due diligence, helping corporate decision makers meet necessary compliance, namely in the areas of:
||Litigation Support and Intelligence:
Our investigators, insurance professionals, research analysts, and information technology specialists can assist corporate and outside counsel in preparing for litigation, arbitration, or settlement strategy, specifically in the areas of:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business relationships and partnering
- Licensing, insurance and compliance issues
- Regulatory compliance programs
- Intellectual properties/products
- Litigation history
- Criminal history
- Asset searches and analysis
- Media history
- Development of evidence to substantiate material allegations
- Identification/location of witnesses
- Investigation of adverse witnesses
- Assessment of opposing parties
- Evaluation of recoverable assets
- Location of assets of purportedly judgmentproof parties
CARCO"s trained investigators and information technology specialists help uncover and curtail fraudulent and illegal activities, such as:
CARCO's team works closely and confidentially alongside your management and/or legal counsel to evaluate and uncover:
- Misappropriation of corporate assets/funds
- Violations of fiduciary duties/responsibilities
- Business fraud
- Manipulation of financial statements
- Insolvency and bankruptcy fraud
- Loan default
- Pre-transaction assessments
- Procurement/vendor fraud
- Threats and/or hostile acts
- Employee misconduct
- Executive risk assessment
- Computer / ITsecurity
CARCO, setting the standard for accurate and reliable screening for 35+ years.